If you want to be married at Christ Church, in the first instance phone or email the Parish Office (020 8886 0384; firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you qualify to be married at Christ Church, you will be asked to complete a 2016 Marriage Form and return it electronically to Christ Church Southgate Parish Office or by mail to: Christ Church Parish Office, 1, The Green, Southgate, London, N14 7EG. Please read the 2016 Marriage Fees before submitting your Marriage Form.
You should be aware that the General Synod of the Church of England has revised the rules about where couples may be married. These mean that you may only be married at Christ Church:
- If you live in the Parish. Follow this link and type in your post code to check which parish you live in.
- If you are on our Electoral Roll. To be on our Electoral Roll you will need to worship with us regularly for at least 6 months before the date of your marriage. The Electoral Roll is updated every April.
- If you were baptized or confirmed at Christ Church.
- If your parents regularly attend(ed) worship at Christ Church.
- If your parents or grandparents were married at Christ Church.
If you wish for your Banns to be read at Christ Church Southgate but will be married elsewhere, please use the 2016 Banns Only Form.
There is further information about church weddings on the Diocese of London website.